Pages

Saturday 23 February 2013

Terms and Conditions





Disclaimer

As a personal blog, this represents and reflects one human’s thoughts and opinions which are subject to change over time and I therefore reserve the right to change terms of use, close, sell my blog at my discretion.

Unless otherwise noted, I am the legal copyright holder of material on my blog which may not be used, reprinted, or published without my written consent.

Any information provided is purely that and does not presume to offer medical, legal or any other professional advice so anyone reading/acting upon the information provided does so at their own risk.

It is not in my interests (as a privacy advocate) to sell on details or other contact information to companies however I am not responsible for any privacy practices of advertisers or commentators. My blog provides links to other sites/blogs operated by third parties and therefore I am not responsible for actions taken by advertisers and/or sponsors and/or other third parties and if a reader purchases a product and/or service based on links on my blog, they must take the matter up with the person/company involved to resolve the issue and not me.

Any emails/letter mail written directly to me will be kept confidential unless permission to make contents public has been granted although I reserve the right to research (in as much as I am able) the subject matter in the contents of such mail in order to acquire and expand my own knowledge which might be used as part of publication here or otherwise at some future date in the interests of sharing that information for all.

Genuine comments are welcome. However, please note that tasteless and insulting comment may be deleted as will personal attacks and off-topic comment. Spam will be deleted automatically in a regular round-up as and when I have the time.  

No comments:

Post a Comment